Skip to main content

Whats Web Scan Privacy Policy

HemantEditor built the Whats Web Scan app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by HemantEditor at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.
The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at Whats Web Scan unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app
Log Data
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Service Providers
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Security
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
Changes to This Privacy Policy
I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions about my Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact me.
HemantEditor1221@gmail.com

Comments

  1. WhatsApp web khul kyo nhi rha he

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plz reply kry kal to scene kya tha or aj open ni ho rha

      Delete
  2. Kitne minute tak ye activate raheta hai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitne time tak ham chat read kar sakte hai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitne time tk WhatsApp web ko use Kiya ha skta h

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agar hum log in kiye the to restart krne k baad dobara qr code q maang rha h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saamne wale me apna WhatsApp delete Kar diya hoga

      Delete
  6. Mere husnand jab bahar jate hy tho...chat open he ny hora...when he come back its back to normal....why

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scan करने के बाद उपर की तरफ लिखा होता है whatsp web is currently active तो ये नही आना चाहिए ऐसा क्या करे

    ReplyDelete
  8. ye jo agla banda msg kare ga wo b hume show hun ge k wo ye bat kar rahe han ya phr jo pehle hun ge bas wo e idar ay ge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. बेटी मैं आपके घर पर हूँ

      Delete
  9. Are yar ye do bhara code Kyu mag reha h

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bina bar code scan kiye kaise hack kre whats app

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bina bar code scan kiye kaise hack kre whats app

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bina bar code scan kiye kaise hack kre whats app

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ky whatsapp web me log out apne aap ho jata h

    ReplyDelete
  14. Without logout Kiya Bina hee log out ho Raha Hai resion

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi bro logout khud hi ho gae any reason

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mera bi logout apne aap hi ho RHA h Free

    ReplyDelete
  17. Plz koi or tareeka btao k dubara scene na krna pary or wo hi open ho jay plzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Quiero escuchar cuando una persona esta la llamar

    ReplyDelete
  19. Plz mera b apny ap logout hua hy wapis login krain

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bhai koi dusra app btao kisi ko pta ho to jo isse best ho

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aisa app btao jisse Hm kisi ki bhi what's app cheating dekh skte h

    ReplyDelete
  22. Few minutes has to be active than few minutes it will be log out...what should I do...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whatsapp hack karne ke bad log out q ho yljata h

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kisi dusare ka chat kaise dekhe

    ReplyDelete
  25. Bhai mera watsap wab logout ho gya ab kya kere koi rasta batwo please

    ReplyDelete
  26. Здравствуйте почему всё на английском языке я не чего не магу панять как это приложение работает подскажите как перивисти на русский язык

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. बेटी मैं आपके घर

      Delete
  27. Здравствуйте почему всё на английском языке я не чего не магу панять как это приложение работает подскажите как перивисти на русский язык

    ReplyDelete
  28. Здравствуйте почему всё на английском языке я не чего не магу панять как это приложение работает подскажите как перивисти на русский язык

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Используйте Google Translater, чтобы конвертировать на ваш язык. использовать мозги

      Delete
  29. Используйте Google Translater, чтобы конвертировать на ваш язык. использовать мозги!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thode din bad automatically log out kyo ho jata he fir se scan karta padta or wictam k phone me log out kar k fir se scan padta he esaa kyo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Status Kese dekha ja sakta he

    ReplyDelete
  32. My frnd has scaned my wathsaap now I want to delete my account from his phone how can I do this?

    ReplyDelete
  33. My frnd has scaned my wathsaap now I want to delete my account from his phone how can I do this?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks my question is I have scan my girlfriends what's app after some few minutes every think disappeared

    ReplyDelete
  35. Kondly sent me data of 03174685460

    ReplyDelete
  36. Gimana cara menggunakan aplikasi ini

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello good evening. Scan panathu Oru number. But Vera number use pana. Same follow update akuma. Help me

    ReplyDelete
  38. One time scan code continued long time more recovery and continu connections plz recovery

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ye nhi dikhaya ke vo kisi ke sath vedeo chatting pr h

    ReplyDelete
  40. Well last night my what's web was working properly but when I saw today I cant c any chats instead of that i saw codes like http..... some IT codes bcoz I cant c with whom my partner is cheating on his whtsap so I download it but it's not working can u guide me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too is having same problem this morning.... I can't access it I only see IT codes 😓😓

      Delete
    2. Facing same problem what's the matter? & Why they are not replying?

      Delete
    3. Sht whn i wke up its already logout

      Delete
  41. Why it has expiration. 😢😢 Only for 1 week and i need to scan the barcode again. 😭

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am not able to scan the what's app I cant see msgs nothing what happrn

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am seeing some codes hptt.. wht happen

    ReplyDelete
  44. bhai mere me ek problem aa gaha
    (iss type ka)




    ReplyDelete
  45. Are bhai erur le raha hai chalte chalte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  46. Why its sowing some code pls help me

    ReplyDelete
  47. Bhai ye cod nhi dikha rha h

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hey mane galti se app ko nhi delete kiya per mane fil mangers ko fotmet kiya tha lakin aj watsup web start h
    i nhi ho rha h please help me.....

    ReplyDelete
  49. hello sir aaj whatsapp web me chats open nhi hori html ka page open hora why

    reply me keep fast

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hello sir
    Web mein chats open nai ho rha hai...
    Rpl me

    ReplyDelete
  51. Open kyu nahi ho raha please help me

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am getting some typed and computeraised data and I can't see the code and it's not working now . Please rply

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hello I tried opening my whatsweb this morning and all what I can see is Doctype html. And I can't access it.. can you please check that for me

    ReplyDelete
  54. Http aarha puri dtail open nhi ho rha aisa jyo

    ReplyDelete
  55. Link nahi mil raha h kya kare

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hello pls the problem is still there plz help us out... Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  57. Whatsapp web ka koi time set hota he kya thode time bad ye ab nhi chal rha he ab kya kru ki chalu ho jaye waps bina dobara code scan kiye

    ReplyDelete
  58. Pls it have a while that i have been using the app soundly star writing error

    ReplyDelete
  59. Pls fix the problem for us

    ReplyDelete
  60. Are sir 2 3 din se shi chal rha tha ab dikkat kyu a rhi h khul hi nhi rha whatsapp web

    ReplyDelete
  61. Http aa raha hai essa kyu...
    Please reply??

    ReplyDelete
  62. wats up web is not working its showing html wat happened sir please fix that issues

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola pudiste solucionar el problema ? Pq yo tengo el mismo

      Delete
  63. Am also having the same problems what may be the problem

    ReplyDelete
  64. why i cannot use this whats web?

    ReplyDelete
  65. Whats wrong. I cant open my whats web.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Eu já desativei e ativei novamente mas continua o erro

    ReplyDelete
  67. Abhi jab mai whatsapp web khol raha hu to na jaane ke likh ke aa raha hai
    English me kuch samajh me nahi aa raha hai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abhi jab mai whatsapp web khol raha hu to na jaane ke likh ke aa raha hai
      English me kuch samajh me nahi aa raha hai

      Delete
  68. What hapened to day i cant use my whatscan

    ReplyDelete
  69. So when is the problem going to be solved?

    ReplyDelete
  70. Ab ye open kyo nhi ho rha
    Error kyo aa rha h
    Code scan open kyo nhi ho rha

    ReplyDelete
  71. Ajib sa lik kar aaraha hsi wo open hi nahi ho raha hai html metA head lenght wethc bahut khuc lika hai idont understand kya kare please told me

    ReplyDelete
  72. WhatsApp sacen hone ke bad 2 din kaam Kiya pir apps nahi khul raha

    ReplyDelete
  73. Aoa sir
    Mera scen hua tha ab open ni ho rha

    ReplyDelete
  74. Aoa sir
    Mera scen hun tha ap open ni ho rha

    ReplyDelete
  75. App is working perfectly now... Thanks for a good work done

    ReplyDelete
  76. Bhai ye kitne deer tak active rahta h

    ReplyDelete
  77. Sir actually iska range kitana hai

    ReplyDelete
  78. this app is shit. coz whn I use another app or tap to other app its goes to disconnect

    ReplyDelete
  79. Need for voice call and video call history

    ReplyDelete
  80. Necessidade de chamadas de voz e histórico de videochamadas

    ReplyDelete
  81. Whatsapp web is showing update Google chrome even after updating.
    How to on???

    ReplyDelete
  82. Kya problem ho gye iss app ko ajj

    ReplyDelete
  83. 10 June 2019 at 15:28
    Whatsapp web is showing update Google chrome even after updating.
    How to on???

    ReplyDelete
  84. Thanks for Google team OK report

    ReplyDelete
  85. If i logout wtsp web then hw to open it is it again scan?

    ReplyDelete
  86. App update hone ke baad open nhi ho rahi

    ReplyDelete
  87. Kindly help me.. whatsscan have been delete by mistake and I want to stay log in with the old scan... but it showing that im log out..:-(

    ReplyDelete
  88. Bhai bina uske mobile ke code scane nahi ho sakra kay

    ReplyDelete
  89. Sir mujhse glti se log out ho gya he kya koi option he waps log in hone ka without again scan

    ReplyDelete
  90. I forget my password how to get a new password ????

    ReplyDelete
  91. Khud logout q hota hai yeh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4G lte Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy hemant editor built the 4g lte app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by hemant editor at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service. If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy. The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at 4g lte unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy. Information Collection and Use For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to editor. T

Shayari Jo Deewana Bana De

Privacy Policy Hemant Pawar built the Shayari Jo Deewana Bana De app as an Ad Supported app. This SERVICE is provided by Hemant Pawar at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service. If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy. The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at Shayari Jo Deewana Bana De unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy. Information Collection and Use For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable in